Re: Where's George??

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@HiWAAY.net>,
Subject: Re: Where's George??
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:14:39 -0400
>He should be back online next week.  It's GT23 week....last I heard from
>him, he was leaving...Last I saw of him, he was passing through to
>Chatanooga.  :P
>
>However, be sure to mail him at his bigfoot address.  :)

He's definately at GT23. I called his house and didn't get a message...

Those who do have a net connection and are there, find him and ask to see some
of the glass that I engraved. I'm planning on making some available soon. He's
running around with two samples.

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.net/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://mgbhaven.home.ml.org