Re: Barney Gaylord and the MGA with an attitude...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Barney Gaylord and the MGA with an attitude...
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:43:47 -0400
At 10:38 PM 7/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Barney,
>I just want to say thank you for being such a great asset to this list (and
>I'm sure everyone else will agree).  Thanks, Barney!

Hear, hear!  Even though you drive a car about two sizes too large, your
posts on driving experiences, technical genius and encouragement to others
makes you tops among the followers of the Marque.

Appreciative Midget driver.
Philip

BTW, my frien' all the way down to Warshington, D.C. is restoring an MGA.
I can't wait 'till he's finished so I can at least ride in it if not con
him into letting me drive it.  I keep telling him to get on this list so
folks like Barney can help get it running sooner.  :)