Re: Rockers, & Heads, 'B' series.

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rockers, & Heads, 'B' series.
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:23:04 -0700
My very first MG, a '78 B, had a crack in the cylinder head right through
the #3 spark plug hole which the PO had very carefully concealed with epoxy.
A too-short prepurchase test drive ensured that the car did not overheat and
blow coolant everywhere until after the purchase, on the drive home.
Replaced the head with a rebuilt unit from, I think, Northwest Import Parts
and the car ran great.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB with half plumbed and wired SD1 V8
Los Angeles