GT-23 and the South

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT-23 and the South
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:57:57 +0000
Just back from a 12 day trip through the South and I must say to all our
southern friends, y'all have some beautiful countryside.
Started with a family wedding in Baltimore, then a dash on and off(more
off)the Blue Ridge Parkway into Ashville and the Biltmore Estate.
Absolutely amazing that it only took 5 years to complete!
Then over to GT 23 with NAMGAR in Chattenooga, Tenn.
Great 4 days, saw several good folks and old friends, partied, played
tourists(we were), saw some beautiful cars several with A/C and they had
smiles on their faces what with the heat. Then over to Augusta to visit
with our niece, then on to Savannah, Charleston and home.
Nah, sorry to say, the A coupe didn't accompany us this trip. It was the
first time we took a car trip without it being an MG over such a long
distance, approx. 2500 miles. Next time.

Again, thanks for the beautiful sights,
Dave Houser