Parts Suppliers/British Miles

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts Suppliers/British Miles
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:39:45 -0500
Do I remember my one and only conversation correctly? The used part I wanted
was still on a car. The owner (whose name I gladly forget), wanted me to pay
the current repair rates to cover the time it took to get the part off the
car, PLUS the cost of the part which was, in my mind much to high for a that
used part. While I admit he has worked hard to build up his business, in a
hobby full of givers, he is a taker.

On the other hand, I have ordered from MG Bits and Spares several times. New
and used parts with a smile. I use them for VB new parts so I don't have to
pay VBs outrageous shipping charges, and they have a good selection of used
MG parts. When I ordered some used parts they came mildly bead blasted. Not
perfect, but enough to clean up the grease. dirt and loose rust. THEY ARE A
CLASS ACT FOR PARTS!. Phone 800 643-3842 to support someone who supports our
hobby.

Usual disclaimers apply.

Jack