A little T and A

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, boballen@sky.net
Subject: A little T and A
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:24:18 -0500
Bob Allen, Kansas City Wrote:

<<<"Here about the TF owner who added an MGA to his stable? Now he can go
to his garage for a little T & A." -- Bill Eastman's humor.>>>

Bob, how dare you quote me out of context?  I would never do that to you
;-)

The origin of this somewhat lame attempt at humor was last week.  While Bob
was in the Cities for a vacation and a couple of non-MG car events,  I had
the opportunity to meet him and his lovely family.  We were all going down
to the autocross and Bob asks me, "Would you mind giving the SO a ride to
the event?  She used to own an MGA and just loves them.  Now, whatever you
do, don't brag about your car or she'll want to get one." or something to
that extent.  So needless to say,  Mrs. Bob now wants an A.   Personally, I
think she might be trying to overcompensate for the taste she showed in
choosing husbands ;-)

So, with any luck, by next spring the Allens will have sold that miserable
pickup truck TR-6 Bob calls a sports car and have become a two MG family.
A CGT and an A would make a nice pair, don't you think?

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MG no T, just A