Logo robbery!

Subject: Logo robbery!
From: Hert <hert@wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:20:59 +0200
My office overlooks a busy highway in Rotterdam, Holland and today I saw
a German truck (sorry, articulated lorry) pass by with an enourmous MG
logo on the side, octagon and shaped letters. Next to it was the word
'Backwaren' (baking items?) and a picture of bread. Any comment from the
listers based in Germany?

I've been off the list for a while due to a change of jobs, which keeps
me very busy. Recent MG activities:
- seeing 3 (!) Bs in Copenhagen in one afternoon
- seeing 0 MGs in the Canterbury area in 2 days, but I plan to drive
mine around soon, lovely area
- driving my 20 months old son around in the B. He waves at the people
in the streets and shouts: "FAST!" and "NOISE!" all the time.

Cheers,
Peter den Hertog