Need to part with my 76 Midget ....

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need to part with my 76 Midget ....
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 05:29:24 -0500 (CDT)
House rule: One must go before another comes.

1976 Midget, complete but needs restoration. It's a solid car needing
lower/outer body rust repair work. Was removed from road in 82. Engine
turns but needs rebuilt. I bought it as a project (I'm still waiting
for title / which may never come) but have now found something more to
my liking. $350-  It's located on L.I. about 20 miles east of Manhattan

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch