Re: Rats!

To: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Subject: Re: Rats!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:35:17 -0400 (EDT)
        Makes me hungry just thinking about it! I would try some type of
rug deoterizer, they have been advertising one on tv but I can't think of
the name of it. Reminds me of the story of the --- fill in the blank car
that the owner died in and was being sold for a few hundred dollars. When
I heard about it, it was an XKE in the 60's. Recently I heard the same
tale only this time it was a SABB. I love urban legends.
...Art