Re: Looking for "Orr Madeleine"

To: Neven Philip <NePhi@village.uunet.be>
Subject: Re: Looking for "Orr Madeleine"
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 15:42:23 -0400
At 09:09 PM 8/3/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I'm looking for the previous owner of my mgb78.  Her name is Orr
>Madeleine and is living in Bal Harbor 96st 655 (Florida).
>
>I'm from Belgium and imported the car in dec '97 to Belgium.  The car is
>now completly restored and I just am curious about the history of the
>car.

I tried a few search engines and could find nothing.  I found two people
with the last name Orr in Florida and about 100+ with the last name Orr.
None match your request.  Was this the original owner in 1978 or the
previous owner?  Maybe someone else will have more luck than I did, but I'm
usually pretty good at this...  I could find no Madeleine Orr or Orr
Madeleine in the U.S.
A few suggestions...
Was Orr or Madeleine the last name?
If it was the original owner many years ago, she might have married and
changed last names.
For U.S addresses the house number always comes before the street number of
name, for example...

655 -  96th  Street  is correct (You didn't really say if it was a street,
road, avenue, boulevard, etc)
91st 655   is wrong.

Please type out the name and address as completely as you have it and I'll
try again.
Dave

'62 MGA 1600 MkII