Floor jack question

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Floor jack question
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:02:07 -0400
Hi all,
           Well, the hydraulic floor jack quit working.  I was going to t=
op
up the fluid but thought it would be nice to change the fluid for nice
clean stuff.  So I upturned it and out fell a spring, a ball-bearing and =
small disk with a protrubance (that fits into the spring). I'm assuming
that these three parts form the "valve".  Anybody know how they fit
together and how it supposed to go back?
         Also, although I believe I had drained most of the old fluid out=
,
I can't seem to get any new stuff in!  Whats going on!

Regards,  Adrian
 =