Re: water pump rebuild?

To: "Kevin Sullivan" <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: water pump rebuild?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 20:42:55 -0700
Kevin.......

It really isn't cost-effective to rebuild the water pump. Why not just
return the one you bought from Moss and get the correct one? I have all the
dimensions of the various pumps that are available. Tell me the dimensions
of the one you took out and I'll tell you the part number you need to order.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center