Re: OT 225K Mile B

To: charlie@mars.ark.com
Subject: Re: OT 225K Mile B
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 23:31:46 EDT
On Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:52:48 -0700 "charlie schellinck"
<charlie@mars.ark.com> writes:

>I am sorry but you guys have to hear this one my 1983 toyota truck has
>265,921 miles on the clock and is still with out a re build! apreantly
>toyota wants to buy it to see what is wrong with it.
>Cheer's
>Adam Schellinck
>1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.
>1985 Toyota 4-runner (off road stuff)
>1983 Toyota Pick-up with x-tra cab

Doesnt surprise me - I worked with a guy a few years ago who commutes 180
miles a day in his 88 Corolla - almost the full length of  I95 in CT too
so no mean feat! At the last count it had over 400,000 miles on it -
numerous radiators, wheel bearings and the like have been replaced but
the engine is essentially original - -the thing looks horrible but
Tommy's still at work by 8 every morning!! - he retires at Christmas  and
is aiming for 500k by then

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT