Re: Powdercoat paint code for Rostyle rims

To: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Powdercoat paint code for Rostyle rims
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:32:53 -0500
Eric...

When I was looking into redoing the wheels on Darlin', I spoke with folks
here in the MG club and with the people who do resto work around here.
Seems that the 'shade' that matches the best is Ford Granada silver.
Sorry... I don't have any numbers... But you might do some checking at your
paint stores and go from there.

Carol