Re: Collectors Insurance for LBCs

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Collectors Insurance for LBCs
From: "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 12:52:40 -0400
Kind of  surprising.. insurance being a problem
I have an '89 Nissan Pathfinder as my primary transpo.
Both of my BGT's only cost me $400 a year each for full comprehensive and
liability.
The wreck of my first GT (YB)
http://www.amdyne.net/~wizardz/yb_description.htm
State Farm payed me more than I payed for the car including all rest. work $
invested
Putting historic tags on it would have cost me more plus in MD you're
limited
in mileage you're allowed to put on it per year with hist. tags
Even totaled, it is still insured by S.F. at no increase in premiums