Re: 'B cowl switches

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: 'B cowl switches
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 09:53:18 EDT
On Sat, 08 Aug 1998 02:34:19 -0500 ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com> writes:
>Mike,
>
>  I have a '69 B roadster.  The slide switch on the left side of the
>column cover controls the instrument lamps.  The right-hand stalk
>switch
>controls the wipers, washers and OD.  The left-hand stalk switch is
>supposed to control turn signals, headlight dimmer, and horn.  A PO
>fitted a left-hand stalk switch assembly that has no horn switch.
>Instead, the horn is controlled by separate button under the dash!  I
>have a new switch on order.
>
>  Sounds like someone has boogered up your switches and wiring too.
>
>  Charley

It does doesnt it......I dont think Ill bother to change it back but one
wonders why in the mists of time someone found it necessary to make a
change like that - why would you want to disble the o/d???? - but then
for that matter, why would you want to turn the dash lights off!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster