Re: Electrical Problems on '74 'B

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems on '74 'B
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 05:33:56 -0400
Dan,
    You are the patron saint of electrical wiring!  It makes me so happy to
realize that my thoughts followed a similar discourse to your e-mail.  Using
the wiring chart, I first checked for a short somewhere in the wiring behind
the dash and thereabouts; then I pulled the plug on the alternator and the
light went out.  My suspicions of a bad alternator (or diodes) was correct;
I ordered a lifetime warranty part from a local parts supermarket today for
$60.  I know, it's not Lucas, but it will get the car on the road...Thanks
again, Dan!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/