RE: MGA Charging

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Edwin McCarroll" <emccarroll@mco.edu>
Subject: RE: MGA Charging
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:18:08 -0400
WOuldn't you check the charging system the same way whether it be positive
or negative ground?  Volt meter accross the terminals pos to pos neg to neg.
If you are getting a reading on the meter of at least 12 volts you should be
charging yes?  I beleive I get a reading in the neighbor hood of 14 volts on
my 74B.  I don't know if there would be a difference with a generator put
polarity shouldn't mater.

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm