Re: Tonneau Cover tabs

To: dpockrus@efficient.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tonneau Cover tabs
From: "Kurt Schmidt" <schmidt_kurt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:28:31 PDT
I have had two covers like you describe - the fasteners clip onto
corresponding studs on behind the seats on the vertical panel in
front of the battery. When driving the tonneau cover can be clipped
down covering the folded soft top, preventing the tonneau from
flapping around and hiding your folded roof.

Kurt