MGB Paint color advice

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Paint color advice
From: Mark Marousky <afn61479@afn.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:48:35 -0400
I was wondering if anyone on the list has a website (or advice) setup =
with various color codes and paint colors that look good on MGBs.  I'm =
about to have my 71 MGB repainted inside and out and I'm trying to find =
a color that will match my black/gray cloth seats, Gold BBS wheels, and =
black convertible top.  I also have a hardtop that will be painted to =
match the car so I need to pick a color that will be pleasing and match =
everything on the car.  My car was last painted in Carrera red.  I've =
grown a little tired of that color and I'm now I'm leaning toward a =
green that's lighter and slightly more metallic than British racing =
green.  My goal is to paint the car in a more modern color while making =
sure the wheels, top, interior and hardtop look good with the new color. =
=20
        Does anyone know if there's a website that shows what MGBs look like in
=
different colors?  Any advice and opinions on colors would be greatly =
appreciated.  I had thought that maybe a medium blue would also work but =
I'm not so sure anymore.  After spending many hours disassembling my car =
I'd really like to make sure that my car looks 'right' after it's =
painted. =20
        Thanks, Mark Marousky =20

Mark Marousky
afn61479@afn.org