Vanderbilt Concours/what to expect

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vanderbilt Concours/what to expect
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:18:26 -0500 (CDT)
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!! Show filled to capacity of 125 cars. Just
got the list of participants and it sure looks like an interesting
show. 78 British cars in all, from a 1930 Morris Minor M8 to a 92 Jag
w/ a Lotus Cortina, 64 Triumph Herald, 59 Austin Cambridge, 37 R/R
Phantom III, 74 Jensen Interceptor and a whole lot of MGs and Triumphs
in the middle. Among the non-Brits are a 32 Ford Coupe, Hudson
Pacemaker, 56 Corvette, 57 T-bird, (2) 59 M/B 300 SLs, (2) VW Beetles
(one 66 and one 98). I think you get the idea. It's going to be a blast
so come on out and take a look, I'm sure that the parking lot will be
filled with enough stuff to warrant another show of it's own.

B seeing you, Safety Fast,
David Deutsch