74 MGB Overdrive

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 74 MGB Overdrive
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:42:02 +0000
Hi All,

I wanted to say thanks to all that responded with solutions to my
overdrive problem.  I got to it yesterday and it works a okay.  It ended
up being the o-rings in the solenoid.  I replaced them and no more
shifting in and out.

I do have one word of advice to any and all that do this, when pulling
the relief valve out becareful as it is spring loaded.  Parts went every
where.  It took me a long time to find all the pieces, I even had to
sweep the shop, ugh.

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby