RE: Weird MG encounters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Weird MG encounters
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:04:41 -0700
Had one when I was in my 20's, which made me forever glad of the turning
radius of a spridget.  Late night, coming home from somewhere, guy pulls up
on my left in some big car, starts trying to pick me up.  Hood's down
(convertible), and I notice he starts following me as I take off from the
stoplight.  I decide not to go right home, and turn off on a side street to
see what's going on.  He follows, and this makes me nervous.  Then, all of
a sudden, he passes me on the right and swerves in front of me to make me
stop the car.  I proceed to pull into a parking space, he shuts off his
engine and gets out of the car, and I make a quick u-turn and take off.  I
just didn't want to talk to anyone that anxious to talk to me.