Re: I'm Twisted

To: Simon Westbrook <simon@sageinc.com>
Subject: Re: I'm Twisted
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, Simon, I did the same thing in replacing my SU fuel pump with a low
pressure electric from pep boys.

There is enough fuel flowing through my crimped and non-leaking fuel pipe
such that i don't notice a problem. However, I am going to cut the pipe
off above the crimp and add another flare some time in the future. I
bought nice stainless steel braided fuel hoses so I've got slack in the
hose sufficient to connect at the new site.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521