Re: NAMGAR Show at Chattanooga, Tn

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, <Jethogger@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NAMGAR Show at Chattanooga, Tn
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 00:11:36
Website - www.calweb.com/~mgpa

>You're right, sharing will make the suites affordable, but even the
individual rooms aren't too bad by West Coast resort standards. (The Hyatt
Regency, where the rooms don't even have the same beautiful view of the
lake, is closer to $150 a night for the small rooms!)

I don't care who's standards they are, expensive is expensive.  ($0.02)

>Anyway, there are other motels nearby which have lower rates, and
campgrounds in the area, too. So, anyone who wants to attend 1999's premier
MGA gathering without staying at the HQ resort, just e-mail me and I'll let
you know what the alternatives are.

Okay, consider yourself e-mailed.  But you might ultimately save some
effort and do a lot of people a service by including such information in
the newsletter along with the advert for the event.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude