Did you know.........?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Did you know.........?
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:32:26 -0700
I have been conversing with a 'MG' owner in Argentina. DI-TELLA
assembled lots of BMC cars there in the 1960's. One that they made was
the 'Di-Tella Magnette 1622', 1961-67, infact 2,654 of them! They are a
Mk4 MG Farina Magnette but badged up as 'Di-Tellas'. When they finished,
the model was assembled by a company called 'IKA' who made another 235
Mk4's in 1968!!!!

Quite a few of these 'MG's found their way into Mexico.

I already knew of the company and have photos of the cars, but did not
know so many were made.

Neil Cairns