RE: Electrical troubles

To: "Unger, Larry G" <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Subject: RE: Electrical troubles
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hey mg netters,

At your home depot type stores, they sell electrical connecter kits.
Usually they are pretty cheap and you get a stripping/crimping/cutting
tool with it. I've had good luck with crimp-on connecters and they are
pretty cheap.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521