RE: Trip report- MGA- long

To: "'Bill Eastman'" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>,
Subject: RE: Trip report- MGA- long
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:49:14 -0500
Bill

Thanks for a wonderful story - If you have pictures I want to see them =
(hopefully Saturday.) Being an incorrigible map reader and wanderlust, I =
have eyed that road between International Falls and Thunder Bay, now =
that you've scouted it for us I know I have to add it to my "to do" =
list.

You do have to wonder, though, about how far removed from their Viking =
ancestors these Minnesotans are when they name their town "Pillager" =20
 =20
Phil Vanner

The weekend before last Lindsay, my oldest daughter, and I took three =
days
and drove the MGA around northern Minnesota and southwestern Ontario.  I
had been thinking about doing this for quite a while but the right time
never seemed to come up... <<SNIP>>   Not bad for a car approaching her =
40th
birthday!

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA finally having a chance to stretch her legs