Errant typing fingers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Errant typing fingers
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:40:24 -0500
<<<I and the SO probably drooled all around your cat at some point... she
now wants both an 'A and a T series (doesn't care which  <BG>)... and I
have discovered I'd like to add a 'C to the pot too... sigh... so many MGs,
so little money!  :(    Maybe next year all list members can plan to meet
somewhere for dinner or something.
Chris
'72B....1,034,125+ pieces
3 Cats>>>

So, Chris, are the three cats wet?  Did Ed bring his cat in the TF?  Was it
a typo, possibly even done on purpose to add humor?

Other than the salivation over cat thing, it sounds like you are on the
right track.  T's are wonderful cars but I (no surprise) would vote for an
A.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA with no cat drool to be seen