Re: MGA Tonneau Questions

To: kevins@khoral.com
Subject: Re: MGA Tonneau Questions
From: rkegg@juno.com (Randell S Kegg)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:18:28 EDT
Scarborough Faire sells the extra long covers that clip onto the same
lugs as the convertible top. Also, a new cover should be wide enough to
install snaps for the doors. I just installed a new cover from SF, and it
appears to me that there is enough material to do that. Call them up and
talk to them. They make them, so they should not be opposed to adding
some extra width, if it is necessary.

Randy Kegg