Re: Heater motor, MGA and MGB

To: barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Re: Heater motor, MGA and MGB
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:28:30 EDT
Hello Barney.  On my 67B which had same motor and impeller as mga.  I upgraded
to a late B motor and Impeller.  Old As and Bs have a steel impeller.  Late Bs
have a plastic one with bigger blades.  I think the only differences is color
of the wires coming out of the motor.  The late B blower pushes alot more air.
John Flintstone, ga

PS  Also I have been told.  That the voltage to the blower motor is not a true
12v but lower voltage.  If so  wiring it to a 12v sorce would have. I have
never checked this out.   PLEASE do not start any elecltrical bull shit fight
on this BB.  Thanks.