Re: US MG Events

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: US MG Events
From: Vallely <vallely@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 21:56:11 -0400
Phil Raby wrote:

> Just a wild thought this. I'm considering visiting the US next year,
> risking the bad beer, and going to some MG events. Which and when are the
> best ones.
>
> Or am I better visiting Frank Zappa's birthplace?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Philip Raby
> Editor, MG World
> PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
> Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
> www.chp.ltd.uk

Phillip--
Samuel Adams Brewery makes some pretty good ones; their Winter Lager is
terrific and available from late Autumn through March or so.
Brooklyn Brewery and Ten Springs in Saratoga NY are also quite good and
available pretty much year round.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the MG events as well.
;)
John Vallely
'59 MGA