Weekend fun

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weekend fun
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 23:39:39 EDT
Sunday is the Long Island clubs invitational concours at the Vanderbilt
mansion in Centerport Long Island, I went last year and it was one of the
best shows of the year - not just MGs (though there will be many) but all
sorts of cars to look at and enjoy.
It was to have been my 69s official "unveiling" but it just 'aint ready
and will have to wait until Baltimore in September!  So the GT will get
another outing and with luck will not look out of place (false modesty,
im going there to look GOOD dammit!)
Any of you within driving distance of LI should make a day of it - its
worth the effort

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
this space to be filled this weekend...........................