Re: anti-theft devizzzzzzzzzes OUCH

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: anti-theft devizzzzzzzzzes OUCH
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 05:43:02 EDT
On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:26:24 -0500 Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
writes:

>Mike, I realize that you were born in the land of warm beer, games
>named
>after insects, and unarmed policeman so I feel I must enlighten you a
>little. Assuming you were speaking of shotgun ammo, that would be 12
>GAUGE SHELLS.
>
>Unless you think a dozen pork sausages could act as a theft deterrent.
>
>Bob Allen, Kansas City
>"I guess my cars don't like purple dinosaurs."

You're right Bob, another example of "All American English" but of course
you DO have to remember where the worlds finest shotguns are made. . . .
The sausages (preferably Sainsburys snorkers - not chipolatas but  the
REAL  bangers) would only act as a deterrent after the event if used to
perform a prostate examination upon the perpetrator, possibly aided on
their course with a tyre iron!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT