Re: I need an old spinner

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Re: I need an old spinner
From: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 07:50:20 -0500
baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:

> I have an A with wires and the front disks are thin. Need to change 'em
> out. Soon. Those chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp stops are annoying and scarey.
>
> So...
> I need an old spinner to use for pulling off my disk brake hubs...
> TIA
> Dave Iwansky
> '62 MGA 1600 MkII

Dave, You'll need two spinners. One for the near side and one for the
off side. I've thought about making these tools also. pretty simple to
do and just as good as the factory stuff.

I've just changed over to new spinners. I finished relacing all four
wheels with new spokes and nipples. What a truly enjoyable project! Not
as bad as one might think. So I should have two of each around. You are
welcome to 1 pair. Let me know your address and I'll send them to you.

Chuck Schaefer

'61 Coupe with great looking wire wheels
'56 Roadster with dependable, rugged steel wheels