Re: I need an old spinner (Dave)

To: Jethogger@aol.com
Subject: Re: I need an old spinner (Dave)
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:50:16 -0400
At 07:55 AM 8/24/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hello.  Dave you will need a left and right side.  And also MGA is fine
>thread.  Where mgb 66 on and TRs are corse thread.  Some people do not know
>this.  Good luck John

Thanks John... honestly, I knew that, but the brain had gone to sleep long
before the typing fingers after a really long exhausting day at the
Vanderbilt show and driving all the way around New York City (twice) with
tons of traffic and road hazards.
I wish Giuliani would spend some time on repaving... I think the porn trade
is now taken care of.

Dave
'62 MGA 1600 MkII