Re: starter solenoid

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: starter solenoid
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:10:07 -0400
IMHO, I think it's a shame that someone has to add such disclaimers as "I'm
not a mechanic" and "I hope I don't flame anyone" in order for them to feel
comfortable asking questions.  If you don't know,  ask.  Don't worry about
those who feel it necessary to start flame wars.  I find the "Delete" key
to be plenty effective in that respect.

Michael

'78 Midget (who sat amongst the 10 or so other Vanderbuilt Concours rejects
in the parking lot,  with it's headlights looking forlornly at all the
pretty cars with judges standing around at the bottom of the hill.  Well...
next time I won't procrastinate)
'87 300zx (just chugging along)