Re: LOST STORAGE SPACE

To: "Sam Clifford" <samc@netdoor.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LOST STORAGE SPACE
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:54:22 -0500
Sam,

Where are You?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Clifford <samc@netdoor.com>
To: 'mgs@autox.team.net' <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 4:37 PM
Subject: LOST STORAGE SPACE

LISTERS,
I know the list is not normally a sales vehicle, but I've lost my storage
space, and need to move the following in the near future:

'74 MGBGT - Under restoration. Brakes & suspension rebuilt. Engine & tranny
out & car is ready to paint. Body in good condition.

'72 MGB Roadster - Parts car. Planned to put the O.D. transmission from this
car into the G.T. Asking $2500 OBO for both cars listed above.

'76 Midget - Complete parts car plus 2 spare engines & trannies. Engine &
front end out of car. Body in good shape. $700 OBO.

If you know of anyone in the market, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam