OT was Re: Tonneau cover snap thingies for MGB?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: OT was Re: Tonneau cover snap thingies for MGB?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:02:24 -0500
That reminds me of when I was a kid on a trip to GB with my parents. We were
somewhere in Scotland, and I  remember my dad catching a bomb from one of
the numerous seegulls flying about on his shoulder. Thanks for dredging up
that humorous memory! I think the birds there must still be reliving the
Battle of Britain, but who's side are they on?

Dan
73 B