Re: Unique MG Advertisement

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Unique MG Advertisement
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:43:38 +0000
Kai Radicke wrote:

> Awhile ago I saw an an original MG ad (scanned) from 1973 or so... with a
> guy and a girl with the popular slogan "You can do it in an MG" in the ad.
> I'm unable to find that image now, would someone happen to have it?  (the
> image or the actual ad?)
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Kai Radicke -- kai@autojumble.net
> IRC: irc.cs.cmu.edu, #inet-access

This and other period ads are usually available at UK classic shows, plastic
laminated about A4 size in colour.  The next show I shall be going to will be
in
November, I'll get info on suppliers if you'd like, unless anyone else gets
there
first.

The image may be on SOL or John Twists pages, I think I saw it when browsing
the
webring.

PaulH.