62 MGA tuning

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 62 MGA tuning
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:33:33 -0700
Don't want to start another feather-ruffling, but I have a few questions
that may have been answered already, but I am looking for some help from
the fellow A owner/mechanics.
I have a dwell tach and a timing light, and I have to say, I am ashamed
of the fact that I have never timed my engine with a timing light. I
have always done it by ear.
Can someone tell me how to go about timing the engine with the timing
light and also, how to use the dwell tach.
I know the basic procedure, but all advice is welcomed.

thanks alot.

tomorrow is the MGA tuning day off work.

Kevin Richards

77B
62A