O2 sensor for your MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: O2 sensor for your MG
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:17:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all, I recently acquired plans to install an O2 sensor into my Porsche.
I thought that since it is a universal technology, I thought you guys
would be interested.  Next time you're driving down the highway, you can
tell, in an instant, how you air/fuel mixture is doing,

It has some electronic chips to implement the plan in its entirety, but
i'm sure it can be simplified as I plan on doing.

If you guys are interested, please just drop me an email and I'll send the
plans to ya in a private email with attached files.

I'm sure some fool would like to flame me for trying to force such high
technology down your throats, but I have my nomex scooby doo underwear on
so bring it on!! :)

BTW, I am using a UNIX type email client, because I had complaints from a
few other listers that my emails were causing problems.
So....in the future, please excuse me if my spelling is bad ( my email
thingy doesn't have spell checker).  I am an
engineer, so if I want to learn how to build things, I have to squeeze the
useless stuff out of my head ( you know, how to communicate, how to spell,
how to speak in coherent, logical, complete sentences). hehe

Jay

 -- Jurgen Hartwig
uucp:     ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt0003a
Internet: gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu