MG List Hat

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG List Hat
From: LSheeley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:03:58 EDT
I apologize to the List that this has taken me so long, but I finally put down
my wrenches, quit sewing hats for a while and made me a WEB PAGE!

I'm a better wrench turner and hat sticher than I am a Web Page Designer, but
here goes--go to:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/6526

This is not a commercial site yet, so you can't order items directly from
there. But if you go to opening page and wait a few seconds for the twirling
cube to open, it will be worth it--there for all the world to see is the MG
List Hat + some other hat/car photos. Go to the bottom of the page and click
on the go to MG List Hat and there you will find a pretty decent photo.

You are welcome of course to check out the rest of my page, but it is very
much in construction stage. I put the MG hat up first with more to follow.

Thanks to everyone on this list for their support on getting a List Hat
started and who ordered them early on as an act of faith. Comments or help on
my page are very welcome.

Lynn Sheeley
The List Hat Guy
Knoxville, Tenn