Wiring Harness f/77B

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wiring Harness f/77B
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:01:10 -0700
Hi list;

      Here comes the newbie ...  Would you wise ones please share with me your
suggestions on a good source for a wiring harness for my '77B.  Can anyone
recommend a good reference for the optimum technique for replacing the harness?

     That's the question of the day.  I'm sure there'll be many more.  BTW, the
person that I bought the car from (she's owned 6 MG's in her lifetime) is a
partner in a fantastic natural food farm in Vermont.  You might look at
<http://www.naturalmeat.com>.  Didn't come home with the car yesterday, but we
did bring home a big cooler of meat.

Bud Krueger
52TD