Re: Tranny Oil again (Sorry)

To: <neil.cairns@virgin.net>, "Rich Mason" <rmason@ro.com>
Subject: Re: Tranny Oil again (Sorry)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 07:57:39 -0400
On 8/29/98 11:56 AM so and so (neil.cairns@virgin.net) said. (And I
quote:)

>This list does seem to assume that the only MG's are the MGA & MGB
>sometimes. Many other owners read and contribute to it.
>
>Neil

Thank you!!
The Spridget list was started because the Big Healey listers disdained
the Sprite owners. Personally, I enjoy most of the threads and have met
some good folks out there on the road!!
Who else but somebody from this list would take the time to polish the
bonnet of a car that was not his at the biggest MG meet of the year??
OTOH I got quite a few knowledgeable replys to this question from others
on the list and I will be following the advise therein - 90 wt for the
Midget 1500 tranny. Now how to get it in??

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?