1974 Midget Charging System - Fixed!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1974 Midget Charging System - Fixed!
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:36:46 -0400
I want to extend another huge thank you to all the list for the extremely
helpful advice on my latest charging woes.  I'm back in business!

Cleaned up the connections and reconnected the hot wire from alternator to
solenoid (doh!), charged up the battery and got it checked out at the
garage.  I'm showing 14+ volts on the charge so I'm so happy I could just
shout out with glee.  Actually did on the drive home from the garage.  :)

Put the ignition light back into its place behind the dash and now I get
the proper response there as well.

I'm a very, very happy camper!  Thanks everyone for helping make it happen!
 Next item, follow previous list advice concerning my front end alignment.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos