Finally, pics

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Finally, pics
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 01:11:46 -0400
For what it's worth, I finally got all the pics scanned
and up on my site of the 1970 MGB restoration.

  The original batch covered everything from strip down
to cutting out rust, welding in floors, and ended when
I finished a roll of film while doing the first sill.

  This last batch covers everything from replacing the
"other" sill, replacing the fenders, and right through
to shiny paint.

  Click on the address in my sig and click on MGB, and
dig in.

  Also some swell pics of how an MGB looks with
Brooklands Aeroscreens.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, ICQ #17432933