Re: MGA master cylinder

To: "MG mail list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <ejrussell@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: MGA master cylinder
From: "Dean Crowley" <dcdccccckc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 06:12:49 -0500
So what is the theory behind this working. I have done that by the way to
no avail.
This seems to block the release hole with the metal plunger instead of
helping seems to me to cause more of a problem of fluid returning, and then
releasing pressure on the calipers at the wheel.
Sincerely,

Dean E. Crowley

> From: ejrussell@sprynet.com
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: re: MGA master cylinder
> Date: Tuesday, September 01, 1998 9:02 AM
>
> I haven't seen a reply so I'll try an answer...
>
> On my 'A, after rebuilding the brake system (and switching to silicone
fluid,
> don't start that thread again), the brakes wouldn't release properly.
When I