Re: MGCGT What is it worth???

To: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: MGCGT What is it worth???
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 08:13:44 -0500
Hey Chad & Bob:

I have a '69 C GT that I'm in the process of parting out here in Northern
CA.  On a candid note, I have found the C marketplace to be a very
difficult arena...there just aren't many guys out there seeking these cars
and/or parts!  Especially when compared to the demand for MGB parts!

This car has the complete engine (ran when parked!) and od tranny in place,
the 140mph speedo, etc, but has its fair share of Tin Worm activity in the
sills and floors.  The chrome 15" wires have pretty much lost their
plating.  (I just purchased an Eastwood Powdercoating system, so may even
try to powdercoat these ww if I can get *all* the plating off!)

I have paperwork on the car and I want $1500 (firm) for the car but have
had no takers.  This would be an excellent parts car for a running C GT!
Can I send it your way??!!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components