Electric Faults, was:79 MGB Roadster Alternator Problems

To: John c Kahoon <john.kahoon@juno.com>
Subject: Electric Faults, was:79 MGB Roadster Alternator Problems
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 16:34:17 -0700
For those who may not know about it, there's a pretty good (IMHO) booklet put
out by Lucas entitled "Fault Diagnosis Service Manual", Catalog No. 9001.  It's
standard 8.5"x11" paperback of about 45 pages and covers the whole shootin'
match, including the tweaking of regulators.  I think Moss carries it.  Probably
overpriced, I got mine for free at a Lucas demo.
You might want to look into it.

Just peeked: Moss Item No. 990-035 $7.95.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB